You’ve probably already read my home page and now you’re here looking for a little more detail. I can offer you either my LinkedIn profile, or a brief CV. You might be able to find what you’re looking for on my blog but otherwise you’ll just have to bite the bullet and get in touch.
- Freelance (from 2013)
- Conference Director, FinForward (organised by the Fintech Week team)
- Technical texts and project management for Open Strategy Partners
- Texts on various topics for advertising agencies, startups and consultancies, including some translations
- I used to build websites with Drupal and WordPress but don’t do that any more
- Drupal Site-builder and social media manager, comm-press (March–November 2013)
- A deep dive into Drupal, including technical stuff like deployment with Git and working on the command line
- Event Organiser, Social Media Week Hamburg (November 2012 to March 2013)
- Organising events and running the show at one of the hubs during the week
- Project Manager, TuTech Innovation GmbH (2010-2012)
- Managing TuTech’s side of a European project, organising conferences, communications
- Graduate Trainee, Birmingham City Council (2008–2010)
- Rotating through various departments: Strategy and Policy, Sport, Business Transformation, Digital Birmingham, Regional and International Division. Co-writing the social media policy.
- Diploma in Professional Marketing, Chartered Institut of Marketing (UK) (2019)
- University of Exeter
- Master’s degree in International Studies (MA) (2006-2007)
- Universität des Saarlandes (2004-2005)
- Master’s degree in Law (LL M). This was my Erasmus year
- University of Exeter (2001–2005)
- Degree in English, German and European law (LL B)
- King Edward VI Grammar School (1994-2001)
Languages: English, German Free time/interests: Photography, reading, playing music Memberships: Hinz&Kunzt Freundeskreis, Freunde der Kunsthalle e.V.